[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
ArtificialSpirit Forum • View topic - [Tool] Jaangle Skinner

[Tool] Jaangle Skinner

New/updated languages, Link collections, updated services goes here

Moderator: XC

[Tool] Jaangle Skinner

Postby mrdemo » 15 Apr 2009, 20:06

I would like to release to the forums The Jaangle Skinner. It is a software that helps create a Jaangle skin visually, as well as modify existing skins. The zip file contains the executable and a readme file. The only requirement is the .Net Framework. The software was ceated with version 3.5 but should work with other versions as well. Enjoy!!! :)
Attachments
Jaangle Skinner.zip
The Jaangle Skinner
(62.36 KiB) Downloaded 2028 times
mrdemo

Re: Jaangle Skinner

Postby thepayne » 15 Apr 2009, 21:56

That's a very nice tool^^
I'll test it. Maybe Alex can imply it into Jaangle? :D
thepayne
Guru

Idea^^

Postby thepayne » 15 Apr 2009, 22:00

Is ist possible to add a fake-Janngle, so you can directly change the colors.
Not sure, if someone got what I meant :D
Imagine a second Jaangle-Window and you can just rightclick a part of it and edit the color this way.

Thanks in advance^^
thepayne
Guru

Postby outcast1000 » 16 Apr 2009, 07:16

outcast1000
Site Admin

Postby thepayne » 16 Apr 2009, 20:41

Yes, I guess.
Just an idea^^
thepayne
Guru

Postby miskairal » 16 Apr 2009, 21:32

I would have loved to try this but I don't have .NET of any flavour and don't need it for anything else. I don't s'pose you can make a version that is totally standalone and doesn't require any .NET?
miskairal
Guru

Postby mrdemo » 18 Apr 2009, 02:22

mrdemo

Postby XC » 18 Apr 2009, 07:05

I really like the app.

Standard value for mini player height is 25, not 6.

Under [TrackListTitle] two more standard values are wrong:
Int_Height=28 (not 6)
Int_EditHeight=20 (not 6)

And then an idea, we don't really need an realistic preview, I'd make do with a small/simple concept-art window. :)
XC
Guru

Postby mrdemo » 18 Apr 2009, 18:14

mrdemo

Postby XC » 18 Apr 2009, 18:46

It is a lot of values, you have done a great job and it' easy to overlook an detail or two. :)

In general that what programmers keep me around for. (Nailing those last ones, that is). :lol:
XC
Guru

Postby thepayne » 18 Apr 2009, 19:53

Ah yes. A preview's great, too^^
thepayne
Guru

Re: [Tool] Jaangle Skinner

Postby XC » 24 Apr 2009, 16:55

An idea I got is to be able to change font-settings globally in the skin (i.e. all font-fields at once) and maybe relativity change the all fontsizes by +/-1.

(It's not like it's a hard work as it is, but it would save a lot of clicks).

How's the new version coming along btw? :D
XC
Guru

Postby mrdemo » 25 Apr 2009, 05:29

mrdemo

Postby pratar » 09 May 2013, 23:40

pratar

Postby BlueLotus » 04 Nov 2013, 12:01

That's working man. I tried the Jaangle you have shared and found it is working cool. I work with .Net Framework and interested if you can add a fake-Janngle, to change the colors as someone requested here earlier. Waiting for your response. Thanks in advance.
BlueLotus

Return to Related Downloads