[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
ArtificialSpirit Forum • View topic - Intelligent choice between tracks

Intelligent choice between tracks

What would you like to see next in Jaangle?

Moderator: outcast1000

Intelligent choice between tracks

Postby XC » 30 Sep 2007, 17:37

Yet another of my 'more of a question that a request really' posts. :p

In my collection I have some tracks that exists in several files. (One of the drawback when you have the whole discography - including the greatest hits albums :p) and if I add one of these tracks from the history the first one of them is added...

An example:
Richard Marx \ Ballads \ Hazard (128 kbps)
Richard Marx \ Greatest Hits \ Hazard (128 kbps)
Richard Marx \ Rush Street \ Hazard (192 kbps)

These are (correctly) handled as the same track in the history, and if I add the track from there the first one is added. But in this example the last one has (slightly) better quality... is there any (smooth) way to get TS/C 'see this' and add the '3rd' of the files?
XC
Guru

Postby outcast1000 » 01 Oct 2007, 00:21

History logging is almost independent in the TS Database. It stores the Artist/ tilte and not the path. So when it tries to actually "find" the track in the DB it searches through this info (art/tit). blah blah ... yes it can be done and i ll do it immediately :)
Thanks for the nice recommendation.

I m looking forward for adding online features.
The main candidates are.
1. The best game scores.
2. Online Rate/Comment
3. Sending the current playing track title (like LastFM)

ideas? comments?
outcast1000
Site Admin

Postby XC » 01 Oct 2007, 08:07

Great! Thank you!

Online top 100 list?
XC
Guru

Postby elega » 01 Oct 2007, 13:41

those ideas are very interesting! Question, cannot be used to lastfm for this?

salu2
elega
Guru

Postby XC » 01 Oct 2007, 13:46

Alex is planing on more online-activity with TS/C and not all TS/C user desires to have a Last.fm account. :)
XC
Guru

Postby outcast1000 » 01 Oct 2007, 13:57

Personally i like using LastFM. Currently, in my job i m starting building web-sites so as a test project i may make something like a basic LastFM , with info sharing abilities, top charts etc. (possibly i wont do anything at all but anyway)
I m looking for ideas..
outcast1000
Site Admin

Re: Intelligent choice between tracks

Postby davdas » 08 Feb 2010, 07:26

Is so sad :( I install last Teen Spirit version and don't work, my O.S. is Windows XP SP1, and this system don't is supported for TS. My idea is help you with the program in the spanish language, but TS don't work more in my computer. Is very bad idea what TS don't work in system minor XP-SP2, a program ever is better work in max. cant. of computers, is an big limitation.
davdas

Re: Intelligent choice between tracks

Postby turu » 09 Feb 2010, 02:43

turu
Expert

Return to Feature Requests