[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
ArtificialSpirit Forum • View topic - Shuffle a Selection of Tracks

Shuffle a Selection of Tracks

What would you like to see next in Jaangle?

Moderator: outcast1000

Shuffle a Selection of Tracks

Postby XC » 04 Sep 2007, 11:05

And in the path of add random tracks (my new best friend) I find my self in need to shuffle added tracks but keep the order of the already played.

i.e. Shuffle a Selection of Tracks...

What do you think? Just one of my perverted needs? :p
XC
Guru

Postby outcast1000 » 05 Sep 2007, 12:50

I wouldn't want to be in bed with you. You would whip me for sure. :D
Cm on XC. "add random tracks" function adds only 5 tracks! ... shuffled!
outcast1000
Site Admin

Postby XC » 05 Sep 2007, 13:09

My thinking was more in the line of adding random tracks (or whole albums) from 2 artists (or more) and then shuffle them. (And them alone). :)

The idea just didn't hit me until I got the random track feature. :p
XC
Guru

Re: Shuffle a Selection of Tracks

Postby robccc23 » 05 Jun 2012, 23:26

This seems to be quite an old thread Has anyone else what seems to me a very good idea
For instance I have over 30,000 songs in my collection and the random selector will choose any one of those songs which is Fine However it would be nice to be able to filter that random choice to say the genre or even the artist,

How about it???
robccc23

Re: Shuffle a Selection of Tracks

Postby outcast1000 » 06 Jun 2012, 01:38

Right click on a track in playlist. Select Mode / Autocontinue mode / Artist. You should have the "Autocontinue" enabled.
outcast1000
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests