[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
ArtificialSpirit Forum • View topic - Change ratings from maximized Information Pane

Change ratings from maximized Information Pane

What would you like to see next in Jaangle?

Moderator: outcast1000

Change ratings from maximized Information Pane

Postby jamsamwich2 » 08 Mar 2013, 17:11

Hi,
Thanks for such a wonderful program...
I learned about your program from and it has become my primary audio player.

As to the feature request:
When using the program, I prefer to keep the Information Pane maximized so that I can see what's playing from across the room (at my listening position)- Sort of like a theater mode.

It would be most helpful to be able to change the track ratings without having to switch out of the maximized Information Pane. I further request that the implementation of the ratings function allow half-star ratings as in the Track List Pane. Lastly, please consider making the ratings interface larger than in any other part of the program: ideally I would like to be able to see and make changes to my ratings from across the room.

Thanks again for a great program.
jamsamwich2

Return to Feature Requests