Jaangle everytime i pick a song Jaangle picks something else

Nobody is perfect

Moderator: outcast1000

Jaangle everytime i pick a song Jaangle picks something else

Postby xhellabentx » 18 Oct 2012, 01:10

It has a mind of it's own of course Jaangle has excellent taste in the songs it picks but pisses me off because i can't listen to what i want when i want lol i assume there is a setting or i might have to uninstall or reinstall if anyone can help i would appreciate it i really like this program but if it's going to have problems this early in our relationship i might have to find another media player WWWWAAAaaaa
Peace & Love Chuck D
xhellabentx

Re: Jaangle everytime i pick a song Jaangle picks something

Postby XC » 18 Oct 2012, 09:06

What is it you do exactly that isn't working?
I think you have to give us a little more information on the the problem.

I can say initially that everything you want to play has to be added to the playlist, if you marks an artist/album in the tree-view Jaangle is only going to view information attached to it: Artist-bio, Album review, available tracks* and images. If no information is attached to the artist/album Jaangle is going to search Last.fm and Amazon for this information for you and download it.

Not sure but I think Jaangle by default is set on "auto-continue" and picks random tracks from your collections if the playlist is empty/runs out of tracks. (This feature can be customised by clicking on the cog-wheel in the playlist-pane).

*) Jaangle views them in the track-list-pane where you can choose to play all (erase current list), enqueue all and the same for individual tracks.
XC
Guru

Re: Jaangle everytime i pick a song Jaangle picks something

Postby outcast1000 » 18 Oct 2012, 13:56

Maybe you have moved some of your files. If Jaangle cannot play a file it skips to the next and if it is the last (and autocontinue is on) it will play another one.
Try to refresh your collection (Collections / Update Local Collections)
outcast1000
Site Admin

Return to Bugs