[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
ArtificialSpirit Forum • View topic - Jaangle Newbie - Loving It

Jaangle Newbie - Loving It

Talk about Jaangle. If you liked it... Why not... What's the future, etc

Moderator: outcast1000

Jaangle Newbie - Loving It

Postby kboy88 » 09 Feb 2013, 17:11

I've tried different music players and have had issues with all of them--especially when transferring music files from an old computer to a new one. So when I received a new computer for Christmas, I was looking for a new music player since I figured I would have to start from scratch. I'm so glad that when I did a search for music players that Jaangle came up. I love this program, especially the fact that once I edit the tag info it doesn't automatically change it--and adding album art work and artist photos is easy. Playing my extensive music collection has never been easier. I really wish Jaangle was able to rip songs (since I need to rerip most of my collection again due to file errors and quality issues--have over 900 music CDs) so I could delete the other programs I have for that purpose. I also have a subscription with Rhapsody and I wish this program would allow me to play the subscription files I have downloaded. But overall, this program is one of the best software programs I've ever downloaded and hands down the best music player!
kboy88

Re: Jaangle Newbie - Loving It

Postby jamsamwich2 » 12 Mar 2013, 09:01

Hey kboy88,
I am also a new user of Jangle and am also enjoying it . I read your post and it jumped out at me that you have a CD collection of over 900 discs in need of re-ripping. So I thought I would let you know about dBpoweramp . I had only about 400 discs to rip and found it helpful in the extreme (especially for collecting track/album info and especially in the case of classical music CDs). One major caveat though, dBpoweramp is not freeware- it has been about a year since I bought it (I believe I paid $40 USD) but it was worth the savings in time and aggravation.

Cheers!
jamsamwich2

Re: Jaangle Newbie - Loving It

Postby ArthurB » 13 Mar 2013, 23:58

"Exact Audio Copy" also a very good ripper that collects tag information, and is freeware too.
ArthurB

Return to General