[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
ArtificialSpirit Forum • View topic - THANKS!

THANKS!

Talk about Jaangle. If you liked it... Why not... What's the future, etc

Moderator: outcast1000

THANKS!

Postby Peter_Aye » 23 Jul 2011, 01:08

Hello,
Wow! Wow again! WOW! This Jaangle is a mind blower! I LOVE it! It has so many cool features that you can't find in ANY other media player or media manager. What baffles me most is its size! Some features that are just so cool are it's easy way of getting lyrics and tablatures, it's system of ranking songs based on how often they have been played, its very neat mini-player with transparency, it's global hotkeys, and Last FM scrobbler, among many others. Since I dicovered it like 6-8 months ago, i have not used any other media player for any serious playing of music. It is my main media player. I have even been recommending it to other friends. Guys, please let's appreciate the developers of this software! They're good! Thanks again!
Peter_Aye

Re: THANKS!

Postby paulfromatlanta » 16 Apr 2012, 01:00

>>Since I dicovered it like 6-8 months ago, i have not used any other media player for any serious playing of music.

I've only had jangle for 2 days but I having similar pleasurable discovery process with all the features. - I'd mainly settle for getting it display the video, not just the audio when it plays and MP4. To make sure I was getting good MP4 - I made 5 copies with 4 converters: HAndbrake, FReemake and AVS (editor and converter)

I was careful to use feault settings and keep the audio on AAC -but no avail.

None of 5 copies run in JAngle but all run well in Itunes, PIcassa , VLC and KMP....

I feel pretty positive about the product but since my whole collection is in MP4, I sure would appreciate inoput from someone more experienced and/or smarter.
paulfromatlanta

Re: THANKS!

Postby jawadahmed » 05 May 2012, 19:56

jawadahmed

Return to General