[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
ArtificialSpirit Forum • View topic - wiki project - New Pages

wiki project - New Pages

Speak freely (Ads are NOT permitted)

Moderator: outcast1000

wiki project - New Pages

Postby miskairal » 28 Jan 2009, 03:10

Thought I'd start a new thread for Arnulf who wanted to be notified when new pages were added to the wiki.

I'd made a start on the Services page and XC has just given us a whole lot more detailed info which I have added. You can find it quickly here
miskairal
Guru

Re: wiki project - New Pages

Postby Arnulf » 28 Jan 2009, 08:00

many thanks ! :)
Arnulf
Guru

Postby Arnulf » 28 Jan 2009, 09:13

Elega:
I changed your new site Track List/es because you editet the original english page ;) (I rolled back to miskairal's last version)

So you can find your text here:
http://wiki.jaangle.com/index.php?title=Lista_de_pistas

(Is "Lista de pistas" the correct translation for "Track List"?)
Arnulf
Guru

Postby miskairal » 03 Feb 2009, 09:22

New page, Auto Continue mode written for us by XC :)
http://wiki.jaangle.com/index.php?title ... tinue_Mode
miskairal
Guru

Postby elega » 04 Feb 2009, 03:43

elega
Guru

Postby miskairal » 09 Apr 2009, 10:37

I'm in the process of updating the skins pages and have made a couple of changes which I hope you don't mind Arnulf.
From the Main Page we have a link, .
Skins page contained "See Also" (How to create a skin and skin options screenshots) and a note on how to change the font size
Skins Technical contained "About", "Color Picker Helpers", "How to Create" and then a list of all the skins with links.
I have moved the Font note to the technical page and moved the skins to the Skins page as this seems more logical to me now.

On the Skins (Techincal) page http://wiki.jaangle.com/index.php?title ... chnical%29 I have copied the text of a Colors.ini file and am attempting to fill in what each item does (in a colour called mediumvioletred). It'll take me a while. Please anyone feel free to correct my mistakes. Also feel free to fill in the blanks yourself if you know how to edit a wiki. If you don't know how to edit it's easy as....all you have to do is create an account, click Edit, look at what's already there and you will easily follow it. If you know how to edit a skin then you will work this out. If you haven't got the time or are not comfortable trying it then write it somewhere here and I'll copy it over.

NB. You might need to get Alex to give you editing permission even after you create an account.
miskairal
Guru

Postby Arnulf » 15 Apr 2009, 07:57

Arnulf
Guru

Postby miskairal » 15 Apr 2009, 09:54

We are now in early autumn and for the first time in many years our garden is actually green because it has rained a bit.
Enjoy your gardening :)
miskairal
Guru

Postby Arnulf » 20 Apr 2009, 10:09

after several hard days, I finished digging the potatoes :)
(a little bit OT :lol: )
Arnulf
Guru

Postby miskairal » 20 Apr 2009, 20:25

And we're just about to plant them along with other veges. We had the most picture perfect Aussie day here yesterday, the sort of weather if you could put in an order to mother nature for what weather you want that is what you'd ask for. Crystal blue skies, not a cloud about, not hot but far from cold, a gentle breeze. I love Autumn!!

We can be OT, it's our thread ;)
miskairal
Guru

Postby Arnulf » 22 Apr 2009, 07:29

Here in the northern part of our blue planet, it's spring.
And after a long and very cold winter (in germany), the spring wants to be summers little brother. :)
Arnulf
Guru

Postby miskairal » 23 Apr 2009, 10:34

You should come to Australia to get away from the cold :) My ancestors did, my great, great grandfather was German and when I was younger I always wanted to visit Germany. Now I just accept that I'll probably never be able to afford it. However I was able to afford to go to a pacific island called Vanuatu. I could live there quite easily ;)
miskairal
Guru

Postby Arnulf » 25 Apr 2009, 06:38

Where does your grandfather come from?
The weather in germany is ok. every season has its own loveliness
Arnulf
Guru

Postby miskairal » 25 Apr 2009, 07:24

He came from Feudenheim with his family when my great grandfather was only 3. I think those people who immigrated were very couragous. I can't imagine packing up a family and moving across the planet to where I would know no one and that's now with all our modern communication methods.

You'd laugh at me if I told you I need a top with long sleeves once the temperature gets below about 23C :D
miskairal
Guru

Postby Arnulf » 25 Apr 2009, 07:39

Feudenheim? Funny. Look at this:
Arnulf
Guru

Next

Return to General Discussion