[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
ArtificialSpirit Forum • View topic - Development

Development

Speak freely (Ads are NOT permitted)

Moderator: outcast1000

Development

Postby Flux » 19 Oct 2011, 04:44

Hello

I stumbled upon this wonderful player while searching the internet for a new media player and I really like it.
I noticed that the most recent version had been published over a year ago, is this still in development?
If so then I would like to put forward some ideas and help out.

Cheers,
Flux
Flux

Re: Development

Postby outcast1000 » 19 Oct 2011, 10:19

Hi flux .. you may take the old source and work it out yourself.

Otherwise..

I am spending some (little) time working on the 1.xx series which is a almost a re-write. There are no deadlines or dates for the completion of that.
Would you like to help?

Currently there are some independent sub projects available that someone could help.
- player engine.
- tagging engine.
- GUI (GDI / OpenGL)
and more.
outcast1000
Site Admin

Postby Flux » 20 Oct 2011, 07:35

Hello Outcast

Sounds like a big job. Keep up the good work I see a lot of potential in Jaangle.
I would be happy to help in anyway that you would like.

Regards
Flux
Flux

Postby Sadar » 24 Jun 2012, 00:15

Hi Outcast,

I like Jaangle a lot as a user and want to get involved in development.
Having no experience in programming outside of my computer science major in school, I would like to learn how 'bigger' projects are done.
I got the source from sourceforge and will make myself familiar with it as soon as possible. If you have documentation/specification besides the commenting, which is barely there in the version on sf, in the source files it would make life easier for me. If there is no specification I am more than willing to create that after I have a firm understanding of the source, which won't be tomorrow.

Any information would be appreciated(like mailing lists, newer source, etc).
Sadar

Postby kurzedmetal » 27 Jun 2012, 18:53

kurzedmetal
Spiritual

Return to General Discussion